Need a dishwasher repair service? We can help! The technicians at Rich’s Appliance Repair are experienced in kitchen appliance repair, including dishwasher repair service. We are your appliance doctor!
When we arrive at your home we will thoroughly check over the appliance and test for any inconsistencies. When the issue has been diagnosed, we explain what the issue is, and how it happened. Rather than provide a solution, we offer suggestions to fix the issue and let you decide how to proceed. We want you to feel involved in the process and choose what option you feel the most comfortable with. In doing so, we hope to build a lasting relationship.
We can fix common dishwasher issues, such as:
- Noisy dishwasher
- Dishwasher leaking
- Dishwasher will not start
- Dishwasher door won’t latch
- Dishwasher not cleaning dishes
- Dishwasher not drianing
- Dishwasher lights flashing or blinking
- Dishwasher not dispensing soap
- Dishwasher won’t fill with water
- Dishwasher overflowing
- Dishwasher not drying dishes
We can answer frequently asked questions, such as:
- Do I need to pre-rinse my dishes before I put them into the dishwasher?
- Which detergent type is better for my dishwasher? Liquid, gel, powder or pods?
- Dishwasher takes too long to wash. What’s wrong?
- There is always water at the bottom of my dishwasher. Why is that?
- I get spotty, cloudy or filmy cups and glasses. Why is that?
- How do I know what can be washed in a dishwasher?
For answers to these questions, call Rich’s appliance repair! We have the knowledge and experience to get your dishwasher working. We can order parts on site and have them ready to install in no time! Contact us today for your appliance repair at 208-459-9267.