When you find your Whirlpool dryer not heating properly, don’t throw it out, call the professionals at Rich’s Appliance Repair. Rich has over 25 years of experience with household appliance repair, including kitchen appliance repair and dryer repair service.
We are qualified to fix your dryer issues, including:
- Dryer not heating
- Gas dryer not heating
- Electric dryer not heating
- Dryer not working
- Dryer making loud noise
- And any other drying issues.
We know waiting for a repairman can take time and money you may not have, we have been there. We want to ensure our customers know the basic principles of their appliances. Before calling Rich for your dryer repair, try these proper maintenance tips to see if it resolves your issue:
If you notice your dryer not drying your clothes, or taking longer to dry a normal load, try these maintenance tips:
- Always clean the lint trap. If your lint filter is clogged with film it can reduce the airflow and force the thermostat to turn off, leaving you with wet clothes.
- Check the dryer settings. All too often, in our busy schedules, we can overlook the dryer settings when putting clothes in the dryer and pressing start. If your dryer setting is set to a cool setting, such as “fluff-air”, this will fluff your clothes rather than dry them.
- Lastly, check the outside dryer vent for any built up lent.
If your dryer still isn’t working properly, call us today at:
We are experienced in appliance repair services and specialize in most major dryer brands, including: Ge, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, Electrolux, Frigidaire, and many more. We are your electric appliance repair experts!